I painted this Highland calf – or Aberdeen Angus, to give him his Sunday name – using acrylic paints on canvas, inspired by Vincent Van Gogh. He’s gazing at you under a starry night sky, and he’s fallen in love. Brighten up your world with this groovy Hielan Coo on a quality cotton tee, perfect for summer days (or starry nights).
Check out the size guide in the photos to get your perfect
fit, as each item is made for you when you place an order.
– 100% ring spun cotton, weight 144gsm
– Pre-shrunk Jersey knit
– Kornit DTG printing, Eco and Vegan-friendly
* Colours are only as accurate as the web
Washing instructions to keep your printed
T-Shirt looking on-trend:
– 30° gentle machine wash. Do not bleach, dry
clean, tumble dry or dry on a radiator.
– Iron at low temperature (not on the print!).
There are no reviews yet.